Ego Cafe Wintegrated

Alpha Beta Blog design

A relaxed and contemporary cafe bar in the centre of Palm Beach Opening this Valentine's - 14th Feb 2016

Copyright © Ego Cafe Wintegrated | Published By WintegratedDesign by WebSuccessAgency | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Contributors

Labels

Sal'tare!  

Posted by ib in ,

[tags]intro, testin'[/tags]
You might wonder what's this blog doing, to whom, when and why. It's not hard 2 c, cuz this blog is rather passive. It's basically just a testing environment for the main blog, alsosprachzamolxis.com

In essence, in a previous article on Also Sprach Zamolxis, I posted without much discussion a few pointers to blogger / blogspot templates. And even though this blog looks pretty much the way I want it to, I started to wonder: shouldn't I try different looks?

Here are a few things to keep in mind:

  • ideally, there should be an orange & red theme, to keep with Zamolxis' colours
  • there should be 3 columns
  • better use of space and even fluid template (not fixed widths, as the current one)
  • good integration with google systems (i.e., I should be able to fine tune paragraphs, etc)

Eventually, I'll be asking my readers to vote for the better design and go with the result.
It's hat shopping time, baby!

Surse

http://www.alsosprachzamolxis.com/2008/07/despre-sabloane-templates-de-blogger.html

0 comments

Post a Comment